Wednesday, February 03, 2010

free ironxhanger "skate rat" buttons!

ironxhanger ©click on the image above to enlarge.
photo: pinkviolence

that's right folks, free! all you have to do, if you wanna cop one, is to send me a self addressed stamped envelope, if you're living in singapura. elsewhere in the world, all you have to do is send me 1usd to cover postage cost. email me here for my mailing address. limited to one per person, so don't be greedy, a'ight?

these buttons are limited to a hundred pieces and are for promotional purposes only, not for resale! i'll hunt you down if i were to find out that you resell them!

these button were produced courtesy of epidemic rexdistro buttons from singapura. thanks a lot epi! much appreciated bro' for giving me such a good deal for them!

support this independent / d.i.y folks!

epidemic ©

peace.

updates: we're all out of "skate rat" buttons. please look out for new designs to come in da near future.