Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Entroducin'...

Hey Sk8rs!

My name's Bren, new contributor to ironxhanger! Here's a little bit about me, I'm from Dublin, Ireland and I've been skating for 22 years now, so you could say I'm a lifer! I do hope to post as much shiz as I can possibly manage, I'm sure I've got some rad stuff for y'all enjoyment!

So my first post I thought I better post something that will give you a flavour of my kinda style, starting with; H-Street!

Although this has Shackle Me Not on the cover it only has a few tracks from it, the majority are from Hokus Pocus. Not sure but I think it was sold in skate shops around 1995, when H-Street had already stunk for a few years and I dunno how it was put to disc but it sounds like Tony Mag recorded it on his 20 Dollar Sanyo midi hi-fi tape to tape or something as crude? So fuck, we're lucky to have any of this stuff from back then man! I used to listen to this on my Walkman when I was 13, taped from the T.V. onto the small cassette player that loaded games for my ZX Spectrum!

h-street ©
Download H-Street's Special Edition Soundtrack here.