Wednesday, August 29, 2012

art contributions from bryan peterson!

received an email a coupl'a weeks back from this young fella, bryan perterson, an up and coming skateboard artist. he sent me some of his artworks for contribution thru' email. check his shit out via the links below. fukkin' dirty and raw, yo! fuckin' a!
bryan peterson ©click on the image above to enlarge.
art: bryan peterson

biography.
-----

my name is bryan peterson, from hawthorne, california. im an avid skateboarder / artist interested in the grimey, gnarly, super hesh "destroy everything" style of skateboarding, which i try to capture / promote in my art. i spent most of my years at my local skate park (hawthorne skatepark) a.k.a. the dirty, skating and gettin into all sorts of hijinks. which inspired most of my creations. you can see more of my work on my blog, here or my website here.

bryan peterson ©
check out bryan peterson's art.

peace.