Saturday, May 03, 2014

kidult!

system ngnm.



i will hijack their codes and aesthetics in a damaging and harmful way, just like they did with graffiti.

the “exstinctor” propaganda project aims solely at destroying the notion of commodity.

just like graffiti, my work is public and not private. nogallerynomaster was created so that we can choose and select how my work is sold and distributed, in accordance with very specific criteria.

kidult is not represented by any  gallery or institution. 

we will refuse any sale or collaboration involving galleries, institutions or any other for-profit artistic entities, which enables me to keep unrestrained artistic vision, independence and freedom.

the  notion of capitalism is absent from my work. selling my art allows me to fund free art and global actions, it is a closed loop system.

all enquiries please contact here.

-----

“no gallery, no master”.



consume your life away!

kidult ©
check out kidult.